The 103′ Azimut ‘Scarlet” is a mega yacht designed for the vast amount of adventure and pleasure she’ll form with her guests on board. She operates an absurd amount of activities that makes her the ideal charter for socializing with family and friends.
Scarlet comes equipped with twin 2450 HP engines that power Rolls Royce waterjets, giving her a truly smooth and effortless journey.
Supported by a USCG certified multilingual crew, is available for half and full-day charters, as well as night charters. We also offer the possibility of an extended-term charter for trips to the Bahamas, the Keys, or even Cuba.
Scarlet is outfitted with 3 staterooms that provide the maximum relaxation possible. As well as separate crew quarters.
She’s fully equipped to accommodate 7 overnight and 12 cruising guests. Seakeeper Stabilizers to avoid rolling.
She comes equipped with an abundance of toys: Two 3-person Jet Skis, a giant waterslide, an inflatable island, connected to a walk around pool with a protective net. Jet Boats, wakeboards, and water skis.
Extra Toys: 2 SF5 Sea-bobs, Zapata Fly-boarding, Lift Foil, x2 Standup Inflatable Paddle boards, x4 Scuba Gear, x10 Snorkel Gear, x2 Go-Cycle Bicycles, Kneeboards, Fishing Tackle (Light), Yamaha VX, Sea-Doo Spark, Brownie 3rd Lung.
Audio-Video integration throughout the boat with full Apple® product compatibility. Flat screens TVs in every cabin.
Denon Surround Sound System, Apple Tv, A 20-ft adjustable glass skylight, Satellite TV Throughout Boat.
• Per Federal USCG regulations, a maximum of 12 passengers, are allowed.
• We love animals and would feel very ill if they were to get motion sickness. Therefore no pets are allowed as a general rule.
However some yachts are ok with pets , so please ask which ones.
• All vessels come with full emergency equipment and first aid kits, guests with known allergies or medical requirements, please bring extra medication should an emergency arise.
• Pick up time is up to you; your charter begins at the convened signed Charter Agreement time.
• Feel free to bring your own alcohol and food without any hesitation.
• Children are welcomed on board and are counted as a passenger regardless of their age.
• 7% tax and 15% gratuity will be automatically added to your total.
• Payment is due ten days before your charter date
• For charters over $5k a wire transfer is required