1. Check your passport is valid and actual.
2. Do not forget of sunscreen/sunblock (bring in quantity).
3. Seasickness packs such as Dramamine or bracelet products, is always a good companion on board.
4. Vaccinations needs to be up to date for the intended destinations.
5. Always make a backup of the devices you will bring on board.
6. Pre-provisioning (APA) list has to be provided while booking. You will have your desired foods and alcoholic products already on board before your arrival; we will provide you with an APA list.
7. Ensure that you have plenty of any medication you are in needs of, as in some locations, they may be difficult to find.