The 103′ Johnson Tri-Deck is a yacht that was built for charter, thus equipping her with every toy imaginable.
Johnson is the perfect yacht for watching the sunsets with her outdoor BBQ, mega-Flybridge, and Jacuzzi.
Supported by a USCG certified multilingual crew, is available for half and full-day charters, as well as night charters. We also offer the possibility of an extended-term charter for trips to the Bahamas, the Keys, or even Cuba.
Johnson is outfitted with 4 staterooms that provide unsurpassed comfort for a yacht of her size. She is equipped with separate crew quarters.
She’s fully equipped to accommodate 8 overnight and 12 cruising guests.
She comes equipped with an abundance of toys: two Turbo-Jetskis, two waterslides, Jet Boats, wakeboards, inflatable trampolines, paddle-boards, and water skis.
Extra Toys: A 37-foot Yellowfin Fishing Tender outboard with fishing equipment and a center console. Sea Bob.
Audio Video integration throughout the boat with full Apple® products compatibility. Flat screens TVs in every cabin. Satellite TV Throughout Boat.
• Per Federal USCG regulations, a maximum of 12 passengers, are allowed.
• We love animals and would feel very ill if they were to get motion sickness. Therefore no pets are allowed as a general rule.
However some yachts are ok with pets , so please ask which ones.
• All vessels come with full emergency equipment and first aid kits, guests with known allergies or medical requirements, please bring extra medication should an emergency arise.
• Pick up time is up to you; your charter begins at the convened signed Charter Agreement time.
• Feel free to bring your own alcohol and food without any hesitation.
• Children are welcomed on board and are counted as a passenger regardless of their age.
• 7% tax and 15% gratuity will be automatically added to your total.
• Payment is due ten days before your charter date
• For charters over $5k a wire transfer is required