The 105′ Azimut Babieca a mega-yacht inspired by Italian design and crafted to the precision of German engineering.
Her ultra-luxurious interior and staterooms make Babieca the most sought after yacht in Miami, the Bahamas, and Cuba.
The 105 Azimut comes equipped with a Jacuzzi to relax while a crew of 5 caters your every need.
Supported by a USCG certified multilingual crew, is available for half and full-day charters, as well as night charters. We also offer the possibility of an extended-term charter for trips to the Bahamas, the Keys, or even Cuba
The Babieca is outfitted with 5 staterooms that provide you with every amenity one may expect. She is also equipped with separate crew quarters.
She’s fully equipped to accommodate 10/12 overnight and 12 cruising guests.
She comes equipped with an abundance of toys: two Jet skis, a Tender, Wakeboards, Inflatable Islands, Snorkeling and Fishing gear.
Audio-Video integration throughout the boat with full Apple® product compatibility. Flat screens TVs in every cabin.
Apple Tv, Satellite TV Throughout Boat.
• Per Federal USCG regulations, a maximum of 12 passengers, are allowed.
• We love animals and would feel very ill if they were to get motion sickness. Therefore no pets are allowed as a general rule.
However some yachts are ok with pets , so please ask which ones.
• All vessels come with full emergency equipment and first aid kits, guests with known allergies or medical requirements, please bring extra medication should an emergency arise.
• Pick up time is up to you; your charter begins at the convened signed Charter Agreement time.
• Feel free to bring your own alcohol and food without any hesitation.
• Children are welcomed on board and are counted as a passenger regardless of their age.
• 7% tax and 15% gratuity will be automatically added to your total.
• Payment is due ten days before your charter date
• For charters over $5k a wire transfer is required
We believe in Exceptional & Full, Yacht Charter Services with unmatched Standards in the Industry with a High Client Satisfaction Approach.