NOT FOR CHARTER IN US WATERS.
This 108 Mangusta represents the pinnacle of Italian design and German engineering ,complemented
By a wide array of toys worthy of the most discerning clients .
“Free spirit” is equipped with a pair of MTU 4000’s coupled with Rolls Royce KaMeWa water jet drives that will propel her to speeds close to 40 KTS !!
Expansive windows offer the ultimate viewing experience.
She is presently available for Bahamas charters out of Nassau, she is the perfect luxurious (and very fast) yacht for visiting the Exumas islands .
Supported by a USCG certified multilingual crew, is available for half and full-day charters, as well as night charters. We also offer the possibility of an extended-term charter for trips to the Bahamas, or even Cuba.
Free Spirit accommodates 8 guests in four superbly well appointed staterooms, and up to 6 crew in separately accessed crew quarters.
The yacht comes with 4 beautifully appointed staterooms all come with ensuite heads , and entertainment systems that can accommodate comfortably 8 guests for overnight stay or extended term charters.
32’ CC Intrepid center console boat, Deep Sea Fishing gear, Wake and Water ski equipment, 2 x Sea Bobs, 2 x Sea Doo Sparks, jet skis), 2 X Jet surfs, 2 X Inflatable paddle boards, Snorkeling equipment.
Audio-Video integration throughout the boat with full AppleÂ® product compatibility. Flat screens TVs in every cabin.
Apple Tv, Satellite TV Throughout Boat.
• Per Federal USCG regulations, a maximum of 12 passengers, are allowed.
• We love animals and would feel very ill if they were to get motion sickness. Therefore no pets are allowed as a general rule.
However some yachts are ok with pets , so please ask which ones.
• All vessels come with full emergency equipment and first aid kits, guests with known allergies or medical requirements, please bring extra medication should an emergency arise.
• Pick up time is up to you; your charter begins at the convened signed Charter Agreement time.
• Feel free to bring your own alcohol and food without any hesitation.
• Children are welcomed on board and are counted as a passenger regardless of their age.
• 7% tax and 15% gratuity will be automatically added to your total.
• Payment is due ten days before your charter date
• For charters over $5k a wire transfer is required