The 128′ Norship Impulsive features the engineering of Mulder design – last renovated in 2012. She is built with a composite superstructure that highlights ultra-stabilizing technology – which reduces the rolling motion onboard, maximizing comfort.
Utilizing a cruise speed of 16 knots and a top speed of 32, Impulsive has an impressive 1,000NM range.
From her sun-pads to her outdoor bar and grill – there’s something for everyone!
Available for half and full-day charters, as well as night charters. We also offer the possibility of an extended-term charter for trips to the Bahamas, the Keys, or even Cuba.
She is supported by a fantastic, multilingual USCG certified multilingual crew of 6.
Norship is outfitted with 4 staterooms: Master suite, a VIP suite, as well as (x2) Double staterooms. She is also equipped with separate crew quarters.
Impulsive’s fully equipped to accommodate 8/10 overnight and 12 cruising guests.
She comes equipped with an abundance of toys: a Jet-ski, a Tender, Wakeboards, and Inflatable Islands.
Audio-Video integration throughout the boat with full Apple® product compatibility. Flat screens TVs in every cabin.
Apple Tv, Satellite TV Throughout Boat.
• Per Federal USCG regulations, a maximum of 12 passengers, are allowed.
• We love animals and would feel very ill if they were to get motion sickness. Therefore no pets are allowed as a general rule.
However some yachts are ok with pets , so please ask which ones.
• All vessels come with full emergency equipment and first aid kits, guests with known allergies or medical requirements, please bring extra medication should an emergency arise.
• Pick up time is up to you; your charter begins at the convened signed Charter Agreement time.
• Feel free to bring your own alcohol and food without any hesitation.
• Children are welcomed on board and are counted as a passenger regardless of their age.
• 7% tax and 15% gratuity will be automatically added to your total.
• Payment is due ten days before your charter date
• For charters over $5k a wire transfer is required