The 50′ Galeon features an ingenious design that’s truly unlike any boat in her fleet. Beach Mode opens the starboard gunnel and reveals two stools – perfect for entertaining guests! Her lounge stars a 360-degree banquet table that gives you a complete view of South Florida. Supported by a USCG certified crew of two, you’ll have every need catered perfectly for any occasion.
From her extended sun pads to the WaveRunner – there’s something for everyone!
Available for half and full-day charters, as well as night charters. We also offer the possibility of an extended-term charter for trips to the Bahamas, the Keys, or even Cuba.
The 50′ Galeon is outfitted with 3 staterooms, interior design inspired by European vogue. She’s fully equipped to accommodate 4 overnight and 12 cruising guests.
She comes equipped with an abundance of toys such as a Jet Ski, snorkeling and fishing gear, and more!
Audio-Video integration throughout the boat with full Apple® product compatibility. Flat screens TVs in every cabin.
• Per Federal USCG regulations, a maximum of 12 passengers, are allowed.
• We love animals and would feel very ill if they were to get motion sickness. Therefore no pets are allowed as a general rule.
However some yachts are ok with pets , so please ask which ones.
• All vessels come with full emergency equipment and first aid kits, guests with known allergies or medical requirements, please bring extra medication should an emergency arise.
• Pick up time is up to you; your charter begins at the convened signed Charter Agreement time.
• Feel free to bring your own alcohol and food without any hesitation.
• Children are welcomed on board and are counted as a passenger regardless of their age.
• 7% tax and 15% gratuity will be automatically added to your total.
• Payment is due ten days before your charter date
• For charters over $5k a wire transfer is required