The 55′ Azimut Flybridge’s chic layout inspired by Italian design gives you a classy and modernized feel.
Supported by a USCG certified multilingual crew of two, you’ll have every need provided to perfect for every occasion.
From her extended sun pads to her bar and grill – there’s something for everyone!
Available for half and full-day charters, as well as night charters. We also offer the possibility of an extended term charter for trips to the Bahamas, the Keys, or even Cuba.
She’s fully equipped to accommodate 6 overnight and 13 cruising guests.
There are three cabins on the Azimut 55. The Master is located aft, which has a double bed and ensuite. In addition, there is also a queen bed VIP cabin in the bow with an ensuite. Lastly, a third cabin with a slightly smaller double bed, ideal for children. The third bathroom is shared between the third cabin and acts as a day head to the saloon.
She comes equipped with an abundance of toys such as a Jet Ski, snorkeling and fishing gear, and more!
Audio Video integration throughout the boat with full Apple® products compatibility. Flat screens TVs in every cabin.
• Per Federal USCG regulations, a maximum of 12 passengers, are allowed.
• We love animals and would feel very ill if they were to get motion sickness. Therefore no pets are allowed as a general rule.
However some yachts are ok with pets , so please ask which ones.
• All vessels come with full emergency equipment and first aid kits, guests with known allergies or medical requirements, please bring extra medication should an emergency arise.
• Pick up time is up to you; your charter begins at the convened signed Charter Agreement time.
• Feel free to bring your own alcohol and food without any hesitation.
• Children are welcomed on board and are counted as a passenger regardless of their age.
• 7% tax and 15% gratuity will be automatically added to your total.
• Payment is due ten days before your charter date
• For charters over $5k a wire transfer is required