The 62′ Power Catamaran – VG62 is the first Italian-made power Catamaran in the world! Her exceptionally shallow draft allows her to approach closer to shore than any other boat in her fleet.
Being a power Catamaran, she’s built for high performance and low fuel consumption. Supported by a USCG certified multilingual crew of two, you’ll have every need provided to perfect for every occasion.
From her extended sun pads to her bar and grill – there’s something for everyone!
Available for half and full-day charters, as well as night charters. We also offer the possibility of an extended-term charter for trips to the Bahamas, the Keys, or even Cuba.
The VG-62 is outfitted with 3 Master staterooms.
She’s fully equipped to accommodate 6 overnight and 12 cruising guests.
No water toys available.
Audio Video integration throughout the boat with full Apple® products compatibility. Flat screens TVs in every cabin.
• Per Federal USCG regulations, a maximum of 12 passengers, are allowed.
• We love animals and would feel very ill if they were to get motion sickness. Therefore no pets are allowed as a general rule.
However some yachts are ok with pets , so please ask which ones.
• All vessels come with full emergency equipment and first aid kits, guests with known allergies or medical requirements, please bring extra medication should an emergency arise.
• Pick up time is up to you; your charter begins at the convened signed Charter Agreement time.
• Feel free to bring your own alcohol and food without any hesitation.
• Children are welcomed on board and are counted as a passenger regardless of their age.
• 7% tax and 15% gratuity will be automatically added to your total.
• Payment is due ten days before your charter date
• For charters over $5k a wire transfer is required