The 72′ Mangusta Open features Italian design paired with the precision of German engineering for the ultimate yacht.
Her remarkable interior is truly fit for royalty.
From her oversized sun pads to her bar and grill – there’s something for everyone!
Available for half and full-day charters, as well as night charters. We also offer the possibility of an extended-term charter for trips to the Bahamas, the Keys, or even Cuba.
She is supported by a fantastic, multilingual USCG certified multilingual crew.
The Mangusta is outfitted with 3 staterooms: Master, VIP, and a guest suite.
She’s fully equipped to accommodate 6 overnight and 12 cruising guests.
She comes equipped with an abundance of toys such as a Jet Ski, Towable Floats, Motor Tender, water mat, snorkeling and fishing gear, and more!
Audio Video integration throughout the boat with full Apple® products compatibility. Flat screens TVs in every cabin.
• Per Federal USCG regulations, a maximum of 12 passengers, are allowed.
• We love animals and would feel very ill if they were to get motion sickness. Therefore no pets are allowed as a general rule.
However some yachts are ok with pets , so please ask which ones.
• All vessels come with full emergency equipment and first aid kits, guests with known allergies or medical requirements, please bring extra medication should an emergency arise.
• Pick up time is up to you; your charter begins at the convened signed Charter Agreement time.
• Feel free to bring your own alcohol and food without any hesitation.
• Children are welcomed on board and are counted as a passenger regardless of their age.
• 7% tax and 15% gratuity will be automatically added to your total.
• Payment is due ten days before your charter date
• For charters over $5k a wire transfer is required