The latest super-yacht to join the TMG family of companies, the Dominator Flybridge is an exemplar of the finest design and technologies available today. Each room is equipped with the newest technologies such as flatscreens TVs and audio systems. She is outfitted with auxiliary connections throughout for playing music from any device.
The spacious flybridge is equipped with oversized sun cushions that will easily accommodate larger gatherings, whether they be during the day or evening.
Fully outfitted with a stainless steel galley, the Dominator is more than capable of preparing meals while docked or on the go.
Supported by a USCG certified multilingual crew, is available for half and full-day charters, as well as night charters. We also offer the possibility of an extended-term charter for trips to the Bahamas, the Keys, or even Cuba.
The Dominator is outfitted with Master and VIP staterooms, as well as 2 guest suites and separate crew quarters.
She’s fully equipped to accommodate 8 overnight and 12 cruising guests.
She comes equipped with an abundance of toys such as Jet ski, water mats, tow floats, snorkeling and fishing gear, and floating islands of all kinds.
Audio-Video integration is available through Apple® product compatibility. Each room is fitted with flat-screen TVs, Bluetooth, as well as a Focal & JL Audio system.
• Per Federal USCG regulations, a maximum of 12 passengers, are allowed.
• We love animals and would feel very ill if they were to get motion sickness. Therefore no pets are allowed as a general rule.
However some yachts are ok with pets , so please ask which ones.
• All vessels come with full emergency equipment and first aid kits, guests with known allergies or medical requirements, please bring extra medication should an emergency arise.
• Pick up time is up to you; your charter begins at the convened signed Charter Agreement time.
• Feel free to bring your own alcohol and food without any hesitation.
• Children are welcomed on board and are counted as a passenger regardless of their age.
• 7% tax and 15% gratuity will be automatically added to your total.
• Payment is due ten days before your charter date
• For charters over $5k a wire transfer is required