The 80′ Solstice represents the ultimate in luxury and style onboard a passenger vessel for up to 49 guests.
By starting with the stability and craftsmanship of a Hatteras yacht, combined with a custom and professional designed interior, and her USCG certification for 49 guests, the Solstice is truly a unique vessel offering unparalleled service on the water in South Florida.
On the main level, guests are greeted by a luxurious salon, spacious dining room, full galley with high-end stainless steel appliances, as well as the capable helm. Below deck, in the accommodation level, there are three superbly decorated staterooms which are perfect for a tranquil escape as well as five heads all finished in marble and Birdseye maple.
Of course, for guests wanting to enjoy the outdoors, the Luxury Yacht Charter Solstice, offers wonderful al fresco areas to be enjoyed. On the main level, there is the spacious bow with large comfortable sun pads and bench seating, while on the expansive fly bridge, there is a combination of covered seating areas as well as the completely open aft area, perfect to stretch out on a teak lounge chair while basking in the South Florida sun.
As a Luxury Yacht Charter, the Solstice is the perfect choice for all of your on-the-water events – an intimate family day excursion on the water, a high-end corporate cocktail cruise, a sumptuous dinner cruise, or even a private escape to the Keys!
With an onboard chef and professional staff to attend to all of your needs, we’re confident that your next event on the Luxurious Yacht Charter Solstice will be not only memorable but one that you and your guests will talk about for quite some time.
Main deck: Salon and Dining RoomBow with Seating AreaGalley and Main Helm.
Below: Master Stateroom VIP and Twin Staterooms5 Luxurious Heads.
Upper: Fly bridge HelmLarge Covered Seating AreaSpacious Open-Air Deck.
•• 3 Luxurious Staterooms & 5 Full Heads.
•• Custom Interior with warm woods & fabrics.
•• Satellite Radio, Satellite TV and Internet.
•• State-of-the-Art Sound System throughout.
•• Expansive Windows offering the Ultimate Views.
•• Ability to Cruise to the most sought-after sights.
• Per Federal USCG regulations, a maximum of 12 passengers, are allowed.
• We love animals and would feel very ill if they were to get motion sickness. Therefore no pets are allowed as a general rule.
However some yachts are ok with pets , so please ask which ones.
• All vessels come with full emergency equipment and first aid kits, guests with known allergies or medical requirements, please bring extra medication should an emergency arise.
• Pick up time is up to you; your charter begins at the convened signed Charter Agreement time.
• Feel free to bring your own alcohol and food without any hesitation.
• Children are welcomed on board and are counted as a passenger regardless of their age.
• 7% tax and 15% gratuity will be automatically added to your total.
• Payment is due ten days before your charter date
• For charters over $5k a wire transfer is required