The 87′ Warren Open truly demonstrates the finest engineering New Zealand has to offer – with her twin MTU 2000 HP engines and ASD16’s – it’s easy to see why she commands such respect throughout the fleet.
Excellent for sun-lovers, the 87′ Warren includes multiple tanning locations throughout that’s ideal for relaxing while you take in the rays or the breathtaking sunsets of Miami.
Supported by a USCG certified multilingual crew, is available for half and full-day charters, as well as night charters. We also offer the possibility of an extended-term charter for trips to the Bahamas, the Keys, or even Cuba.
The 87′ Open is outfitted with a Master and VIP staterooms, as well as 2 guest suites and separate crew quarters
She’s fully equipped to accommodate 8 overnight and 12 cruising guests.
She comes equipped with an abundance of toys such as water mats, tow floats, snorkeling and fishing gear, and floating islands of all kinds.
Audio Video integration throughout the boat with full Apple® products compatibility. Flat screens TVs in every cabin.
• Per Federal USCG regulations, a maximum of 12 passengers, are allowed.
• We love animals and would feel very ill if they were to get motion sickness. Therefore no pets are allowed as a general rule.
However some yachts are ok with pets , so please ask which ones.
• All vessels come with full emergency equipment and first aid kits, guests with known allergies or medical requirements, please bring extra medication should an emergency arise.
• Pick up time is up to you; your charter begins at the convened signed Charter Agreement time.
• Feel free to bring your own alcohol and food without any hesitation.
• Children are welcomed on board and are counted as a passenger regardless of their age.
• 7% tax and 15% gratuity will be automatically added to your total.
• Payment is due ten days before your charter date
• For charters over $5k a wire transfer is required