90’ Pershing Open
90’ Pershing Open
Our most recent addition to the 90 foot class- the Perishing YCM stands out as a yacht with the most cutting-edge technologies of today. Comfort and luxury define this Italian-made coasting castle with its minimalistic design that some considered to be eye-candy.
She is extremely spacious both inside and out, making her perfect for long voyages.
Perfect for sun-lovers, the Predator includes multiple oversized-cushions that’s ideal for relaxing while you take in the rays or the breathtaking Miami sunsets.
Supported by a USCG certified multilingual crew, is available for half and full-day charters, as well as night charters. We also offer the possibility of an extended-term charter for trips to the Bahamas, the Keys, or even Cuba.
The 90′ Perishing is outfitted with a Master and VIP staterooms, as well as 2 guest suites and separate crew quarters
She’s fully equipped to accommodate 8 overnight and 12 cruising guests.
She comes equipped with an abundance of toys such as Jet ski, motor-tenders, water mats, tow floats, snorkeling and fishing gear, and floating islands of all kinds.
Audio Video integration throughout the boat with full Apple® products compatibility. Flat screens TVs in every cabin.
For your guide:
• Per Federal USCG regulations, a maximum of 12 passengers, are allowed.
• We love animals and would feel very ill if they were to get motion sickness. Therefore no pets are allowed as a general rule.
However some yachts are ok with pets , so please ask which ones.
• All vessels come with full emergency equipment and first aid kits, guests with known allergies or medical requirements, please bring extra medication should an emergency arise.
• Pick up time is up to you; your charter begins at the convened signed Charter Agreement time.
• Feel free to bring your own alcohol and food without any hesitation.
• Children are welcomed on board and are counted as a passenger regardless of their age.
• 7% tax and 15% gratuity will be automatically added to your total.
• Payment is due ten days before your charter date
• For charters over $5k a wire transfer is required