Eva, the 92′ Mangusta built by OverMarine is a grand machine exclusively available in Nassau and South Florida.
Eva is a yacht truly designed for comfort with its controllable blinds, oversized showers. She boasts a total of 4 staterooms that cater to your every need with velvety smooth beds, ensuite bathrooms, and an array of Audio-Visual systems.
Available exclusively Bahamas (Nassau) and South Florida, Eva’s twin MTU 2400 HP engines give her a top speed of 36-knots, making her perfect for spending the day in multiple locations.
Supported by a USCG certified multilingual full crew.
The Mangusta is outfitted with a Master bedroom, 2 VIP suites, and a twin-suite capable of accommodating 3 as well as separate crew quarters.
She’s fully equipped to accommodate 9 overnight and 12 cruising guests.
She comes equipped with an abundance of toys such as Jet Tender, Jet Sky, water mats, tow floats, snorkeling and fishing gear, and floating islands of all kinds.
Audio Video integration throughout the boat with full Apple® products compatibility. Flat screens TVs in every cabin.
• Per Federal USCG regulations, a maximum of 12 passengers, are allowed.
• We love animals and would feel very ill if they were to get motion sickness. Therefore no pets are allowed as a general rule.
However some yachts are ok with pets , so please ask which ones.
• All vessels come with full emergency equipment and first aid kits, guests with known allergies or medical requirements, please bring extra medication should an emergency arise.
• Pick up time is up to you; your charter begins at the convened signed Charter Agreement time.
• Feel free to bring your own alcohol and food without any hesitation.
• Children are welcomed on board and are counted as a passenger regardless of their age.
• 7% tax and 15% gratuity will be automatically added to your total.
• Payment is due ten days before your charter date
• For charters over $5k a wire transfer is required