The Azimut 62 S is the epitome of of Italian craftsmanship , technology and class the world over.
With a blend of soft soothing colors and materials being used she is aesthetically very pleasing and very conducive to total relaxation, but she is also exquisitely equipped for Fun Fun Fun, with her many on board toys ranging from tender, jet ski, inflatable islands and all kinds of water toys, not to mention that in her air conditioned saloon and staterooms she has a fully integrated audio visual entertainment system that with accommodate any peripheral you might have for your very own on board party.
The interior of this yacht are accented by beautiful African Wenge wood accents that open up her saloon and dining area on her main deck and flow down to her 3 beautifully appointed state rooms with in suite heads (bathrooms).
The VIP suite, in the bow, has a queen bed and a full-length hanging locker, plus drawer storage.
The bathrooms are exquisite works of art blending steel, glass and wenge wood as its inspiration. The sink bowls and counter tops are clear, one-piece units accented by polished chrome faucets and the master stateroom on the 62S is unlike anything you have seen before. At 900 square feet, with a king-size, and a very comfortable dining table. Both rooms have a breath-taking ocean view.
Two rows of three large window panels line each side of the cabin. The bottom edges of the lower ones are set about 2 feet above the waterline. While under way, you can see the waves splashing in front of you. It’s quite a vision. The master suite has a cedar-lined closet with shelves and multiple storage drawers.
This yacht is also equipped with a jet sky, full snorkeling equipment, fishing equipment, floating islands and floaties and twin Seabobs
If your pleasure is basking under the sun she is comfortably equipped with multiple very large sun pads with headrests.
Audio Video integration throughout the boat with full Apple® products compatibility. Flat screens TVs in every cabin.
• Per Federal USCG regulations, a maximum of 12 passengers, are allowed.
• We love animals and would feel very ill if they were to get motion sickness. Therefore no pets are allowed as a general rule.
However some yachts are ok with pets , so please ask which ones.
• All vessels come with full emergency equipment and first aid kits, guests with known allergies or medical requirements, please bring extra medication should an emergency arise.
• Pick up time is up to you; your charter begins at the convened signed Charter Agreement time.
• Feel free to bring your own alcohol and food without any hesitation.
• Children are welcomed on board and are counted as a passenger regardless of their age.
• 7% tax and 15% gratuity will be automatically added to your total.
• Payment is due ten days before your charter date
• For charters over $5k a wire transfer is required
We believe in Exceptional & Full, Yacht Charter Services with unmatched Standards in the Industry with a High Client Satisfaction Approach.