The 116′ Canados CADA UNO is a mega-yacht inspired by Italian design and crafted to the precision of German engineering.
Her ultra-luxurious interior and staterooms make CADA UNO the most sought-after yacht in La Paz, Cabo San Lucas.
The 116 Canados comes equipped with a variety of water toys while a crew of 5 caters to your every need.
Supported by a USCG-certified multilingual crew, it is available for full-day charters, as well as Long date term charters.
The CADA UNO is outfitted with four staterooms that provide you with every amenity one may expect. She is also equipped with separate crew quarters.
She’s fully equipped to accommodate 10 overnight and 13 cruising guests.
She comes equipped with an abundance of toys: Jet skis, a Tender, Wakeboards, Inflatable Islands, Snorkeling and Fishing gear, Water skis, Paddleboards, and Kayaks.
Audio-Video integration throughout the boat with full Apple® product compatibility. Flat screens TVs in every cabin. Apple Tv, Satellite TV Throughout Boat.
• Per Federal USCG regulations, a maximum of 12 passengers, are allowed.
• We love animals and would feel very ill if they were to get motion sickness. Therefore no pets are allowed as a general rule.
However some yachts are ok with pets , so please ask which ones.
• All vessels come with full emergency equipment and first aid kits, guests with known allergies or medical requirements, please bring extra medication should an emergency arise.
• Pick up time is up to you; your charter begins at the convened signed Charter Agreement time.
• Feel free to bring your own alcohol and food without any hesitation.
• Children are welcomed on board and are counted as a passenger regardless of their age.
• 7% tax and 15% gratuity will be automatically added to your total.
• Payment is due ten days before your charter date
• For charters over $5k a wire transfer is required
We believe in Exceptional & Full, Yacht Charter Services with unmatched Standards in the Industry with a High Client Satisfaction Approach.