The 65′ Princess Flybridge foot has defined the new standard of luxury with world-class design and handcrafted construction. This yacht represents an innovative new level of yachting combining contemporary European look with American components and systems.
The 65′ Princess Flybridge offers an elevated alternative to the ordinary imports with enhanced levels of comforts, quality and luxury making her the ultimate premium quality yacht in the world. Her sophisticated design is accented with rich detail and luxurious appointments including imported granite countertops and high-gloss hardwood cabinetry. Interior spaces are expanded into a seamless transition between the salon, galley and dinette that open the interior layout to a refined elegance that is both comfortable and spacious. Helm at the waterline, and a fully equipped flybridge with a secondary helm, grill, wet-bar, fridge, ice maker. Include a center line transom hot and cold shower with storage capacity.
Supported by a USCG certified multilingual crew, you’ll have every need provided to perfect for every occasion.
Available for half and full-day charters, as well as night charters. We also offer the possibility of an extended-term charter for trips to the Bahamas, the Keys, or even Cuba.
She can easily accommodate 6 for overnight stay and up to 12 for cruising.
She has 3 staterooms with 3 en-suite full heads with hot and cold showers fully air conditioned.
The opulent master and exquisite VIP staterooms feature comfortable innerspring, pillow top mattresses. A versatile third guest cabin also provides a luxurious retreat for discerning guests or this area can be equipped as an efficient office.
She comes equipped with an abundance of toys such as, Towable Floats, snorkeling and fishing gear, and more!
Audio Video integration throughout the boat with full Apple® products compatibility. Flat screens TVs in every cabin.
• Per Federal USCG regulations, a maximum of 12 passengers, are allowed.
• We love animals and would feel very ill if they were to get motion sickness. Therefore no pets are allowed as a general rule.
However some yachts are ok with pets , so please ask which ones.
• All vessels come with full emergency equipment and first aid kits, guests with known allergies or medical requirements, please bring extra medication should an emergency arise.
• Pick up time is up to you; your charter begins at the convened signed Charter Agreement time.
• Feel free to bring your own alcohol and food without any hesitation.
• Children are welcomed on board and are counted as a passenger regardless of their age.
• 7% tax and 15% gratuity will be automatically added to your total.
• Payment is due ten days before your charter date
• For charters over $5k a wire transfer is required
We believe in Exceptional & Full, Yacht Charter Services with unmatched Standards in the Industry with a High Client Satisfaction Approach.